Friday, November 6, 2015

MouseScrapper Design Challenge 23 Blog Hop

Welcome to my contribution to the MouseScrappers Design Challenge 23 Blog Hop!

I love participating this month and added an alpha to the challenge...but I had some elements and papers that I created to share will everyone!


Download HERE (via box).
or HERE (via dropbox)

I hope you like what I made.

Here is the rest of the hop:
Pooh46:  http://bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/
Murmer:  http://murmerscraps.blogspot.com (YOU ARE HERE!)
Romajo:  http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/
Shahar29:  http://mom2aprincess.wordpress.com/
Chef Minnie Mouse:  http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
Spacecadetswife: http://doyouscraptoo.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. So cute! But I can't download - is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you having trouble...I used box.com for it...have you tried right clicking and using save as or open in a new tab? If that still doesn't work PM me at MS (Murmer).

      Delete
  2. I did try to open in a new tab and save as option just saves the web page location for me - not sure what I'm doing wrong lol. I don't know how to pm in blogger - should I pm you on facebook? Thank you so much for helping me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you PM me on MouseScrappers? I am Murmer there.

      Delete
  3. oupsssssssss "not enough bandwidth left"
    can you reupload it please ))))
    thankssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete