Friday, September 5, 2014

MouseScrappers Design Challenge 17

Design Challenge 17 is in!!!


The theme was Jungle.
If you want to pick it up and didn't participate this month make sure to pick it up at MouseScrappers!!

I have created a mini-kit to go with the template I created for the Design Challenge.


It is available HERE!
Alternate Link HERE.

Make sure to check out all the other blog hop stops.

Cindyrelly:  http://www.geekyherbivore.com/
Chef Minnie Mouse: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
Murmer: YOUR HERE
Romajo: http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/
Pooh46
: http://bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the beautiful DL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the cute freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute and all but I can't get it to download.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still can't get the download to work. I even opened an account with box to see if I could get the download...didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you were not able to get the download to work...I have added an alternate link hopefully it works for you.

      Delete
    2. Yes that one worked. Thank you :)

      Delete
    3. I am so glad that it worked for you :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Did you try the alternate link that is posted?

      Delete
  6. thanks for fixing the link. I'm going to Busch Gardens next year so I'll surely be using your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for your part of this awesome blog train :) Thanks for the alternate link .. I can never get Box to work for me .. I don't understand why :)

    ReplyDelete