Here are all the contributions to the Design Challenge 14 at MouseScrappers.
Here is my add-on.
Here is the full list of blog hop participants.
Pooh46: http://bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/
Chef Minnie Mouse: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
Shahar29: http://mom2aprincess.wordpress.com/
Romajo: http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/
Murmer: YOU ARE HERE
MJAJmom: http://www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/
Msbagley: http://madforthemouse.blogspot.com/
Monstermama: http://monstermamascraps.wordpress.com/
Chef Minnie Mouse: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
Shahar29: http://mom2aprincess.wordpress.com/
Romajo: http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/
Murmer: YOU ARE HERE
MJAJmom: http://www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/
Msbagley: http://madforthemouse.blogspot.com/
Monstermama: http://monstermamascraps.wordpress.com/


Thanks for the add on love the purple!
ReplyDeleteLove those fleur de lis papers
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the pretty freebie!
ReplyDeleteDisneysheryl65
Thanks for the pretty freebie!
ReplyDeleteDisneysheryl65
Murmer - I am SOOOO sad! I cannot get your link to work! It keeps saying waiting for host and nothing happens! This is Shahar - from the challenge, btw - I LOVE your add on, and would hate to miss it!
ReplyDeleteShahar - try the alternate link; that one worked for me. The main link didn't work for me either.
ReplyDeleteMurmer - this is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing!
Thanks for the add-on! Love the swirl papers!
ReplyDelete